How to uninstall ESET on a Mac
Description: This article will show you how to uninstall ESET on a Mac.
- Open Finder and click the Applications folder.
- Locate your ESET product.
- Right click or hold the Control Key and click on ESET and choose the option Show Package Contents.
- In the new Window, open the Resources folder and double click the Uninstall.app file.
- The ESET Uninstaller application will open. On the first screen click Continue to continue with the uninstall.
- The next screen you will be asked why you are uninstalling. Choose the best option and click Uninstall.
- You will be prompted to enter your password for your user account. Enter the password and click OK.
- ESET will begin uninstalling.
- Once finished you will receive a message stating that ESET has finished uninstalling. Click Close to finish.