How to turn on Narrator in Windows 8
Description: Shows how to have Narrator start with Windows.
- Press the Windows Key and the letter X on the keyboard to open the quick access menu.
- Select Control Panel from the quick access menu.
- In the Control Panel, select Ease of Access.
- After selecting Ease of Access, select Ease of Access Center.
- Under Explore all settings, select Use the computer without a display.
- Put a check in the box for Turn on Narrator and click OK to save the changes.
- Narrator will now read any text on the screen and output it through the speakers.