How to turn off Automatic Window Resizing in Windows 8
Description: This is a quick guide that will show how to disable windows from automatically resizing in Windows 8.
- Press the Windows Key and the letter X on the keyboard to open the quick access menu.
- Select Control Panel.
- Select Ease of Access.
- Select Ease of Access Center.
- Under the Explore all settings section, select Make the mouse easier to use.
- Place a check in the box for Prevent windows from being automatically arranged when moved to the edge of the screen.
- Click on OK and now windows will not be expanded or automatically arranged when they are moved to the edge of the screen.