How to refresh your PC in Windows 8.1
Description: This article will show you how to refresh your PC in Windows 8.1.
- Press Windows key + I to access the Settings menu.
- Click on Change PC settings.
- Click on Update & Recovery.
- Navigate to Recovery and click on Get Started under the Refresh your PC without affecting your files category.
- Follow the instructions on the screen. This process is designed to return your Windows to an original condition without losing or having an effect on your data files that are typically stored in a default location.
For more assistance contact Technical Support here.