How to find the MAC Address of your Network Card in Windows 8
Description: This article will teach you how to find the Mac Address of your NIC.
- Press Windows Key + R. A window like the one shown below will come up.
- In the Open: line type cmd and click OK; this will bring up the Command Line Interface.
- In the Command Line Interface type ipconfig /all and hit Enter.
- The Mac Address of the NIC card is located under the Ethernet Adapter category. It is normally referred to as Physical Address.
- You have now found the MAC address of your NIC card.