How to switch the Primary and Secondary Mouse Buttons in Windows 8
Description: This article will show how to switch the left and right mouse buttons.
- Press the Windows Key and the letter X on the keyboard to open the quick access menu.
- Select Control Panel from the quick access menu.
- Select Hardware and Sound.
- Select Mouse under the Devices and Printers section.
- Click the check box for Switch primary and secondary buttons and then click OK.
- The right mouse button will now be used for primary functions such as selecting and dragging and the left mouse button will be the secondary button.