How to switch the primary and secondary mouse buttons in Windows 8
Description: Shows how to switch the left and right mouse buttons.
- Press the Windows Key and the letter X on the keyboard to open the quick access menu.
- Select Control Panel from the quick access menu.
- Select Hardware and Sound.
- Select Mouse under the Devices and Printers section.
- Click the check box for Switch primary and secondary buttons and then click
- The right mouse button will now be used for primary functions such as selecting and dragging and the left mouse button will be the secondary button.
For more assistance contact Technical Support here.