How to add a Search Provider to Internet Explorer 10
Description: Shows the steps of how to add different search providers.
- In Internet Explorer, click on the Tools icon and then select
- Select the Programs tab in the Internet Options window and then select
- Select Search Providers under Add-on Types and then select
Find more search providers located at the bottom of the window.
- A browser window will open with a list of available search providers. Select a search provider and then select
Add to Internet Explorer.
- Another box will appear asking for confirmation. There is also an option to
Make this my default search provider. Click on Add to finish adding the search provider to Internet Explorer.