How to enable the wireless radio on a Lenovo Ideapad Z400
Description: This article describes how to enable the wireless radio on a Lenovo Ideapad Z400.
- When notebook computers are shipped from the manufacturer, the wireless radio is turned off by default. Typically, the first time you use the wireless network card, the radio will have to be enabled or Airplane mode is enabled.
- On the keyboard, the key used to enable or disable the wireless radio is the Fn + F7.
- If the Airplane mode is enabled on the lower right corner a symbol should appear.
- To disable Airplane mode, hold down the FN and then press the F7 key which has this symbol .
- When the Launch Manager appears, the highlighted item shows what mode the wireless is in.
For more assistance contact Technical Support here.