How to enable or disable a Touch Screen in Windows 8
Description: This article will show you how to turn on or off touch capability within Windows 8.
- Press the Windows Key and the letter X on the keyboard to open the quick access menu.
- Select Control Panel from the quick access menu.
- Select Hardware and Sound.
- Select Pen and Touch.
- Select the Touch tab and check the box for Use your finger as an input device to enable the touch screen and uncheck the box to disable the touch screen.
- Select Apply and OK to save the changes.