How to add Columns to File Explorer in Windows 8
Description: Shows how to view the different columns available in File Explorer.
- Press the Windows Key and the Letter D on the keyboard to go to the Desktop.
- Click on the File Explorer icon on the left side of taskbar.
- In the File Explorer window, click the View tab and select
- Select Add columns and a list of columns that can be added will show in a drop down menu. Click the desired column to add it to the File Explorer window. If the column has a check mark next to it already then it is currently showing.
- If the desired column is not listed then click Choose columns and a box will appear with more columns to choose from. Select the desired columns and click
OK to apply the changes.