How to install Java in Google Chrome
Description: This guide will show you how to install Java for Google Chrome.
- In your Google Chrome browser go to this website: http://java.com/en/download/index.jsp.
- Click the Free Java Download button.
- Click Agree and Start Free Download.
- A bar will pop up at the bottom of the page.
- Left click on the Chromeinstall.exe box at the bottom to start the install.
- The Java set up wizard will open. Click install.
- On the next prompt you will be asked to install the Ask toolbar. It is recommended to uncheck this option. Click Next to go to the next step.
- The installation will now start.
- Once the installation has finished click Close to exit the installer. You will now have java installed for Google Chrome.