How to install Java in Google Chrome
Description: This guide will show you how to install Java for Google Chrome.
- In your Google Chrome browser go to Oracle's Java download page.
- Click the Free Java Download button.
- Read and understand any terms and conditions, then click Agree and Start Free Download.
- A bar will show up along the bottom of the page, indicating the file download.
- Click on the Chromeinstall.exe box at the bottom to start the install.
- The Java set up welcome wizard will open. Consider any applicable customization, if desired, and then click install.
- On the next prompt you may be offered to install additional third-party software. It is recommended to uncheck this option, as it is not required, unless you prefer the additional software. Click Next to go to the next step.
- The installation will now start.
- Once the installation has finished click Close to exit the installer. You will now have java installed for Google Chrome.