How to check your Protection Status in ESET Version 6
The information in this article refers to a previous version of ESET. It is recommended that you run the most current version of ESET. Please see our tech article How to update your ESET Program to the Latest Version for assistance with updating your program. The information in the article below is provided as a convenience to those who may still have questions about the older version of the program.
Description: This guide applies to both ESET NOD32 Antivirus Version 6 and ESET Smart Security Version 6. If you want to view the amount of threats in ESET you can do it through the tools menu.
- Open your ESET program by double clicking on the icon in the bottom right hand corner (near the time). You may have to click the arrow that points up to show hidden icons.
- Once in the ESET program click on Tools.
- Now click on Protection statistics.
- From there you can check the status of each area, web, computer, email, by clicking the Down Arrow.
- Select the one you want to view, you will be able to see it scan proactively.