How to mount an ISO file in Windows 8
Description: The following support document explains how to mount an .ISO image file in Windows 8.
- Right-click on the .ISO file and click Properties.
- In the General tab, click Change.
- From the list, select (by clicking) Windows Explorer. Then, click Apply then OK.
- At this point, right-click on the .ISO file and click Mount.
- The contents of the .ISO image file will open with Windows Explorer. You can now look for a setup.exe file or look within Computer to see the .ISO image mounted in a virtual drive.