HOW TO: Change the Power Saver Settings on an Android Tablet
Description: This guide shows how to edit what changes when the Power Saver function is activated and how to change the battery level in which Power Saver is activated.
- Touch the All Apps Key.
- Touch Settings.
- Touch Power Saver on the left pane.
- The menu shown below lists the options for Power Saver.
- Touching Enable Low Battery Saver Settings will turn Off Power Saver.
- Touching Low Battery Level will open up a menu where the level to activate Power Saver mode can be changed.
- The options below Low Battery Saver Settings are what happens when Power Saver is activated.
- The first four options, shown in the picture below, can be changed to not automatically turn off during Power Saver mode by touching on each.
- The Brightness option is how illuminated the screen will be during Power Saver mode and can be changed by touching Brightness.
- Sleep determines how long until the laptop will go to sleep during Power Saver mode and can be changed by touching on Sleep.
- System Performance will change how the tablet runs, power saving mode, balanced mode or performance mode, and can be changed by touching System Performance.
- When finished touch the Home button to return to the Home pages. When the battery level reaches the level selected in step 6 Power Saver mode will be enabled and the changes made in steps 7-11 will be activated.