HOW TO: Install Office 2013 on a Windows RT tablet
Description: Windows RT tablets come with Office 2013 Preview already installed. Once Office 2013 came out with the full edition, Windows RT tablets can upgrade to the full version for free. Here is our guide to upgrade to Office 2013.
- Swipe in from the right to bring out the Charms Bar. Select Search.
- Type in Control Panel, and select the Control Panel icon.
- Select System and Security.
- Select Windows Update.
- Make sure Office 2013 is checked and select Install at the bottom.
- Select Install Updates.
- It will take a few minutes to download and install this update.
- Once finished, select Restart Now to restart your device to finish the installation.
- Once your device is restarted, the installation is finished and you are all set. You will be prompted to watch Microsoft Office's Welcome Video as well.
For more assistance contact Technical Support here.