How to download and install ESET Cyber Security for Mac OS
Description: This article will show you how to download and install ESET's Cyber Security Anti Virus for the Mac OS.
- From the desktop click on the Safari icon.
- Go to www.eset.com. Click on the Download button.
- From the download page we want to locate ESET Cyber Security and click on I have already purchased.
- Choose your language selection. Click on Download.
- You may receive a warning message that the file has been downloaded from the internet. Click Open to continue. You may receive an additional warning. Click Continue to continue here as well.
- The installer program will now run. Click Continue to begin.
- Agree to the license agreement.
- Click Continue at the version check window.
- Select the desired Installation Mode. Select Typical unless you wish to wish to install to a folder other than the default. Or if you do not wish to install all program components. Click Continue.
- Select whether to opt into the Live Grid Early Warning System. If selected this will take infection information found in your computer and adds it to the ESET database to improve the product. Click Continue.
- Select to Enable detection of potentially unwanted applications. Click Continue.
- This next screen will inform you how much space the program will take up once installed. Click Install to continue.
- The install will begin.
- Next we will be taken to the product activation screen. Here you will provide the activation key from the software packaging.
- Alternately this is where you would activate a trial license if you have not purchased a full version.