How to configure your WinBook DVR (D60/D70/D04 series) for remote LAN access
Description: This technical article shows how to configure a DVR for remote LAN (Local Area Network) access within your local network.
- Right click on anywhere in the screen to open the drop down menu, then click on
- Once on the login screen click on the password field to enter the password.
- Enter the default password 123456 (or the one you set) then press
OK to view the Main Menu.
- Once in the Main Menu click on Configuration.
- Now click on Network.
- Once in the Network configuration page you will notice that the box for DHCP is not checked off. Click on the box to have
- Now click the App. Button then click on Network State.
- Once in the Network State tab you can now see the IP address that was given to your DVR system. Please
write down or remember this address.
- Now you can head to a computer that is connected to the same router as the DVR and open Internet Explorer.
- Once you have Internet Explorer opened, locate the address bar on the top. From here you will enter the
IP address of your DVR system.
- At the bottom of the screen you will see a box open, click allow to run the add-on. You might get another popup right after that, if so click
OK or Yes.
- You can now login to the DVR system using the username admin.
- Type the default password 123456 then click
- Once logged in, on the left hand side click Cam 01 to start viewing the cameras, also you can click on any other camera to start viewing them.