How to change the Date and Time in Windows 8
Description: This article will show you how to change the date and time in Windows 8. This is helpful in the event your computer is showing the incorrect date and/or time.
- Click on the date and time located at the bottom right corner of the screen. Click
Change date and time settings….
- If the time zone is incorrect, click Change time zone….
- Click the box that shows the incorrect time zone, select the correct time zone from the menu, and then click
- If the time and/or date are incorrect, select Change date and time….
- Adjust the date and time accordingly and click OK to confirm the changes.