HOW TO: Add shortcuts to the Quick Access Toolbar in PowerPoint 2013
Description: This technical article will show how to add shortcuts such as insert picture to the quick access bar in the top left corner of the screen in PowerPoint 2013.
- Open PowerPoint 2013.
- Click the Customize button shown in the picture below in the top left corner of the screen.
- Click More Commands.
- Highlight the command you want to add to the toolbar by clicking on it or using the down and up arrow keys.
- Click Add ».
- If you do not see the command preferred on the available list, click the box under Choose Commands from.
- Click the category the command would be under.
- Different commands are now listed in the below box, repeat step 4-5.
- Click OK.
- The commands have now been added to the Quick Access Toolbar.