How to disable Spell Check in Google Chrome
Description: This article will show you how to disable the spell check feature in Google Chrome.
- First go to the settings for Google Chrome.
- Click the Menu icon at the top right corner of the browser. This is represented by 3 horizontal lines.
- Click Settings.
- Click Show advanced settings….
- Click Language and input settings….
- Make sure the check box next to Enable spell checking is unchecked, and then click
For more assistance contact Technical Support here.