How to run ClearType in Windows 8
Description: This article will guide you on how to enable ClearType on your Windows 8 machine. ClearType is a software technology that is developed by Microsoft that improves the readability of text on LCDs (liquid crystal displays).
- From the Start Screen, type ClearType and select
Settings. Click on the Adjust ClearType text icon.
- Make sure the Turn on ClearType box is checked and select
- Windows will set your monitor to its native resolution. Select
- Now you have 5 series of screens to choose from which text sample looks best for you. Select
Next to go to the next set.
- Select Finish when done with all 5 sets and ClearType is all set up.
For more assistance contact Technical Support here.