How to create a Recovery Drive in Windows 8
Description: This article will show you how to create a Recovery Drive in Windows 8.
- From the Start Screen:
- Type recovery then click on Settings. This searches the computer for the recovery app.
- Choose Create a recovery drive.
- User account control will pop up. Click Yes to continue.
- This takes you to a desktop program to create the media. Click Next to continue.
- The next step will prompt you to Connect a USB flash drive. Insert this now and click Next to continue.
- Follow any remaining prompts that come up on the screen. You have now created your Recovery Drive.