HOW TO: Change Windows 8 Display Language
Description: This technical article will show how to change Windows 8 Display Language.
- Navigate to the Desktop of Windows 8 by pressing the Windows key and the letter D on your keyboard.
- Find the Control Panel by pressing the Windows key and the letter X on your keyboard. Select Control Panel from the list.
- In Control Panel go to Clock, Language and Region.
- Under the Language heading select the Add a language option.
- In the new window that opens choose Add a Language.
- Now find the language you want to add and double click on it to select.
- Choose the dialect you prefer in the next window that opens. Then click the
- In the next window choose Options next to the new language you have selected.
- Download the language pack for the language you have selected.
- Windows 8 will install the update automatically.
- Restart the computer to complete.
- Follow steps 1-3 to get back to the Language section of Control Panel again.
- Click on Options next to the language you have installed.
- Select Make this the primary language in the next window.
- Choose the Log off now option.
- Now when you log back into your computer the language will be changed.
For more assistance contact Technical Support here.