HOW TO: Sync Microsoft Office through OneDrive with Other Computers
Description: This technical article will show how to sync Microsoft Office 2013 through OneDrive with other computers using the OneDrive desktop app. Note: OneDrive was formerly known as SkyDrive. While the name has changed, the process outlined below remains essentially the same.
- If you do not already have the OneDrive app, it can be downloaded here.
- Open the OneDrive application and click Get Started.
- Log in with your Microsoft account.
- Click Next to set location of your SkyDrive folder.
- If you want to pick which folders to sync select the appropriate radio button, otherwise click Next.
- Make sure the box is checked off for SkyDrive to fetch any of my files off of this PC, then click Done.
- Your OneDrive folder will appear and you can start moving files into it. Log into OneDrive on any computer through this process to get your files.