HOW TO: Schedule a scan with ESET NOD32 Antivirus Version 6
Description: This article will show how to schedule a scan with ESET NOD32 Antivirus Version 6.
- Open the ESET program by clicking on the ESET icon on the taskbar next to the time.
- The Icon may be green , yellow , orange , or red .
- You may have to click on the arrow that points up to expand your icons to find the ESET icon.
- Click on Tools, and then click on Scheduler.
- Click on Add.
- Select Computer Scan from the drop down menu and click
- Name the task and choose when to run the scan and click Next.
- Set time and days to run the scans and click Next.
- Select Run the task as soon as possible and click
- Confirm the scheduled task and click Finish.
- Put a check in the box next to Computer and click