HOW TO: Download apps from the Windows Store in Windows 8
Description: A great new feature in Windows 8 is the ability to download applications from the Windows store. This guide will explain the process.
- Navigate to the Start Menu by tapping the Windows key on the keyboard. Once in there, click the tile labeled
- Once in the store, navigate through the featured apps and categories by moving the scrolling bar along the bottom.
- Once the desired application is found, click on its tile to open its information page.
- To install the application click the Install button.
- Once the application is installed, it will appear on the Start Menu for easy access.
For more assistance contact Technical Support here.