HOW TO: Import your old .PST file into Outlook 2013
Description: You can transfer all of your old emails into Outlook 2013 by importing your old .PST file.
- With Outlook 2013 open, choose File.
- Select Open & Export and then Import/Export.
- Select Import from another program or file and choose Next.
- Select Outlook Data File (.pst) and choose Next.
- Browse to your .PST file.
- Select Replace duplicates with items imported and select Next.
- Select Include subfolders and Import items into same folder in and select Finish.
- This process may take a few minutes depending on the size of your .PST file but once it finishes you are all set.