HOW TO: Import your old .PST file into Outlook 2013
Description: You can transfer all of your old emails into Outlook 2013 by importing your old .PST file.
- With Outlook 2013 open, choose File.
- Select Open & Export and then Import/Export.
- Select Import from another program or file and choose
- Select Outlook Data File (.pst) and choose
- Browse to your .PST file.
- If you are coming from Outlook 2010 here is: How to find your .pst file
- Select Replace duplicates with items imported and select
- Select Include subfolders and Import items into same folder in and select
- This process may take a few minutes depending on the size of your .PST file but once it finishes you are all set.
For more assistance contact Technical Support here.