INFO: What is OneDrive
Description: What is OneDrive and how does it integrate into Office 2013. Note: OneDrive was formerly known as SkyDrive.
- OneDrive is Microsoft's cloud storage. OneDrive allows you to save your files to a server "in the cloud" allowing you to access the files from anywhere with an internet connection. Microsoft has implemented OneDrive into the new Office 2013 allowing easy access to your files from any computer, smartphone or tablet.
- OneDrive also allows for multiple people to access your Office files at the same time on different devices without creating any conflicts.
- In order to use OneDrive with Office 2013 you need to use a Microsoft Account and you need to have the OneDrive application on your computer, smartphone or tablet.
- OneDrive is already included with Windows 8.
- You can Download OneDrive here for your other devices.