HOW TO: Diagnose a problem with your wireless adapter on the ASUS Vivo Windows 8 Tablet
Description: This guide shows you how to run a diagnostic tool that comes on the ASUS Vivo tablet. This diagnostic is useful if you cannot see any wireless networks and/or cannot connect to the internet.
- In the bottom middle of the tablet, press the Windows start button.
- Swipe from all the way to the right (in the black part of the screen) in towards the icons to bring up the Charms bar. Tap on the magnifying glass in order to Search.
- Begin typing control panel and select Control Panel from the list of applications on the left of the screen.
- When the Control Panel windows opens on the desktop, tap Network and Internet.
- Then tap Network and Sharing Center.
- On the left side of the Network and Sharing Center screen tap the Change adapter settings link.
- Tap and hold where it lists Wi-Fi until a square comes on the screen where you are holding. From the drop down menu, select Diagnose.
- Wait while the tablet detects problems.
- If the tablet is able to apply a fix, tap Apply this fix.