How to organize Apps in Windows 8 Modern User Interface
Description: This tutorial will show you how to organize your apps into groups and how to name them so you can find your apps easier.
- Go to the modern user interface by either pressing the Start button on the keyboard, or pushing the mouse cursor into the bottom left corner of the screen and click.
- Click and drag apps to the right side and Windows will put them into individual groups. Organize the apps in the desired configuration.
- Hold the control (ctrl) key down on the keyboard and scroll down on the mouse wheel to zoom out and view all the apps.
- Right-click on the desired group and click Name Group, and type in the name for the group.
- Then click Name.
- This can be done to organize all the apps on the computer and help with finding the programs and apps faster.