How to create a New Local User Account in Windows 8
Description: This article will show you how to create a local user account in Windows 8.
- Open the Start menu and start typing Control Panel (you can just type - anywhere)
- Click control panel icon to open the control panel.
- In the control panel click Add or remove user accounts.
- Click Add a New User in PC settings.
- Click Add a User.
- Click Don't want this user to sign in with a Microsoft account?
- Click Local account.
- Fill out the account information for the new user, and then click Next.
- That's it you will now have a new local user account in Windows 8