How to create a Picture Password in Windows 8
Description: This article will show you how to create a picture password for entry into Windows 8 that uses dots (single clicks) or dragged lines instead of a word as a password. Designed for the touch screen, this method can be utilized on any platform using Windows 8 using either a touch screen or a mouse.
- Click on the hotspot in the lower right corner to activate the charm menu.
- Click on the Settings Charm.
- Click on More PC Settings.
- Under PC Settings click on Users.
- Click on create a picture password.
- Click on Open.
- You will then be asked to repeat the pattern and save the password.