How to clear Printing Jobs in Windows 7
Description: When a document doesn't print in Windows 7 and subsequent documents are not printing either, the easiest solution is to clear the printing jobs for your printer.
- Click on the Start Button.
- Go to Devices and Printers.
- Select your printer.
- Above, click See What's Printing.
- Click on the print job to highlight it.
- Right click on the highlighted print job and select Cancel.
- Select Yes in the following window prompt.
You have now successfully cleared the printing jobs for your printer.