How to adjust Internet Explorer 9 History Settings
Description: This article will show you how to adjust the days Internet Explorer 9 saves the history of the websites you have visited.
- Open Internet Explorer on your computer.
- At the top right, click on the Gear icon. In the drop-down list, select
- Now your Internet Options box will display.
- Click on the Settings button next to the Delete button.
- At the bottom, edit the Days to keep pages in history field by clicking the up or down arrows.
- Once the changes have been made, click Ok to close all your open windows.
- Now your website history will only be kept for the number of days that you specified.