How to reinstall the Keyboard Drivers in Windows 7
Description: This article will show you how to reinstall your keyboard drivers in Windows 7. This can be used when your keyboard is having issues.
- Click on the Start button.
- Click inside the white search box that says Search programs and files (also has a magnifying glass in the box) above the Start button and type the word device in it.
- In the list that appears above, click one time on Device Manager.
- Once the Device Manager window opens up, click one time on the arrow next to the Keyboard(s) option.
- In the drop-down list, right-click on the device you want to uninstall.
- When the box pops up, select Uninstall.
- On the next screen, leave the Delete the driver software for this device checkbox empty (if this option shows) and then click OK.
- If completed correctly, the device(s) should be gone from the list.
- Next, restart your computer and Windows 7 will automatically reinstall the drivers again.