How to adjust the Temporary Files Disk Space in Internet Explorer 9
Description: This article will show you how to adjust how much disk space is used to store your temporary internet files in Internet Explorer 9.
- Open Internet Explorer on your computer.
- At the top right, click on the Gear icon. In the drop-down list, select
- Now your Internet Options box will display.
- Click on the Settings button next to the Delete button.
- At the bottom, edit the Disk space to use field by clicking the up or down arrows. You can also click in the box and manually type a number in it.
- Once the changes have been made, click Ok to close all your open windows.
- Now your temporary files will only use the disk space you set.
For more assistance contact Technical Support here.