How to enable or disable a Network Connection in Windows XP
Description: This article will show you how to enable or disable a network connection in Windows XP.
- Click Start and then click Control Panel.
- Click on Switch to Classic View.
- Double-click on Network Connections.
- Next, right-click either on Local Area Connection or
Wireless Network Connection (depending on which one you want to modify). The top option will then allow you to
Enable or Disable that network connection by clicking on it.
- By disabling a network connection, this will force your computer to only connect to the one that is left enabled.