How to add the run download option to Firefox
Description: This allows users to run downloads instead of saving.
- Click the Windows Start button to open the Start menu.
- Inside the search programs and files box on the Start menu, type
Firefox and press enter on the keyboard to open Firefox.
- After Firefox opens, press Ctrl+Shift+A on the keyboard to open the
Firefox Add-ons Manager.
- In the search all add-ons box on the top right corner, type
opendownload and press enter on the keyboard.
- The first result should be OpenDownload 3.2.2. Click the
install button on the right.
- After it finishes downloading it will show that it will be installed after Firefox is restarted. Click the
Restart Now option to restart Firefox.
- After Firefox has restarted, the run download option will be enabled for all future downloads.
For more assistance contact Technical Support here.