How to transfer Pictures from your iPhone or iPad to a Windows 7 Computer
Description: This guide will show you how to manually transfer your pictures off your iPad / iPhone if you don't have iTunes installed on your Windows computer or the iPad / iPhone is synced with another computer already.
- Connect your iPhone or iPad to the Windows computer via the usb cable.
- Click on Start, then Computer.
- Double-click on the Apple Portable Device.
- Double-click on the Internal Storage folder and then double-click the DCIM folder and then double-click one of the folders listed in here.
- Once you open up the folder(s) you should see your pictures.
- From here you will be able to right-click and then click copy to transfer them to any location you wish.