How to change the Font Size in Mozilla Firefox
Description: Do you use Firefox as a default browser? Is the text a little hard to read or do you want larger text? This article will show you how to change your default font size in Mozilla Firefox.
- First, open up Firefox and click on the Firefox button in the top left corner.
- Once you click on the Firefox button you will receive a dropdown menu. On the right hand side, click Options. Another drop down will appear, click Options on this as well.
- An Options window will appear, click on the Content option up at the top.
- In the middle of the content page will be Fonts & Colors, here you can change the type of font, size and even color. Once changed, click OK at the bottom.
- To see the changes in effect, simply close Firefox and reopen it.