How to duplicate Monitors in Windows 7
Description: This article will show the steps necessary to make both monitors look the same when using dual displays in Windows 7.
- Click on the Start button at the lower left corner of the screen.
- Click on Search Programs and Files.
- Type in Screen Resolution.
- Click on Adjust Screen Resolution.
- Once the Window opens, Click on the dropdown box next to Multiple displays.
- Chose the option to Duplicate these displays.
- Click Apply, the screens will go black and then look exactly the same once they turn back on.