How to restore your Apple Computer from a Time Capsule and Time Machine backup
Description: This guide shows you how to run a restore from your Time Capsule with Time Machine.
- Turn the computer off by doing a system shutdown or holding the power button down until the Apple turns off completely (usually about 10 seconds).
- Turn on the Apple and while the computer is turning on hold down the command and R buttons on the computer.
- Click on Restore From Time Machine Backup and then click
- If you wish to continue with restoring from Time Machine, click Continue on the Restore Your System page.
- Select your Time Capsule and click Connect….
- Select your Apple Device and click Connect….
- Select a date in which you will restore to and click Continue.
- Select a destination to which you will restore your backup to and select Restore.
- Do not turn off/reboot/or unplug the computer from anywhere while the restore is happening. Wait until the restore is finished before doing anything else.
For more assistance contact Technical Support here.