How to do an OS Reset in Windows 8
Description: This article will show you how to do a system reset in Windows 8. A system reset will remove everything and restore your operating system to the out of box state.
- On the Modern User Interface navigate to the lower right hand corner to activate the hotspot to open the side menu.
- When the menu open click on the Settings icon.
- When the Settings menu appears click on More PC settings
- On the PC settings screen click on General
- Under Reset your PC and start over click on Get Started
- The PC will reset and when it comes back up Windows will be completely reset to a condition like when it was brand new out of the box.