How to do an OS Reset in Windows 8
Description: This article will show you how to do a system reset in Windows 8. A system reset will remove everything and restore your operating system to the out of box state.
- On the Modern User Interface navigate to the lower right hand corner to activate the
hotspot to open the side menu.
- When the menu open click on the Settings icon.
- When the Settings menu appears click on More PC settings
- On the PC settings screen click on General
- Under Reset your PC and start over click on Get Started
- The PC will reset and when it comes back up Windows will be completely reset. Your data and files will be back to as if it is brand new.
For more assistance contact Technical Support here.