How to enable/disable Password Expiration in Windows 7 Professional
Description: Windows 7 professional has a multitude of security features. One of these security features is to require a user to reset a password after a given number of days. This guide will walk through how to enable or disable password expiration in Windows 7 Professional.
- Click Start and in the Search Programs and Files box type "lusrmgr.msc" without the quotes and click on the program of the same name.
- Double click the Users folder
- Double click your User Name
- Check or Uncheck the option for "Password Never Expires" and click
- Close the local Users and Groups Window to complete the process.
For more assistance contact Technical Support here.