How to rehearse Slide Timings in PowerPoint 2010
Description: In Microsoft PowerPoint 2010 rather than clicking to transition between slides, timings for each portion of a slide can be set. This guide will walk through how to rehearse slide timings in Microsoft PowerPoint 2010.
- Click Start » All Programs » Microsoft Office » Microsoft PowerPoint 2010.
- Open or create the slideshow.
- Click the Slide Show tab across the top of the page.
- Click the Rehearse Timings button.
- Read through the slide, clicking each time you would like a transition to occur.
- Click Yes to confirm the timings when completed.
- Click the From Beginning button to view the slideshow with the saved timings.