How to run Windows Update in Windows 8
Description: This article will show you where to find and run Windows Update to check for updates for your windows device.
- In the extreme lower right hand corner of the Modern User Interface click on the hotspot icon as shown below.
- Click on the Settings icon.
- Click on More PC Settings on the Settings menu.
- Click on Windows Update from the PC Settings menu.
- Click on Check for Updates on the right hand side of the window.
- Windows will now go out and check if there are any updates for your computer.