How to install Adobe Shockwave Player
Description: Adobe Shockwave Player is a multimedia platform used to add animation and interactive features to web pages. This article will show you how to install Shockwave.
- Open your browser and proceed to Adobe's Shockwave Player page.
- Once there, read and understand the terms and conditions and installation notes and then click on Download Now.
- Click on Install on the Security Warning screen if applicable.
- The following screen indicates Shockwave is installing.
- Pay attention to custom installation options and uncheck accordingly if you don't want added things installed, then click on Next.
- Upon completion you will receive an Installation Complete message.