How to connect a Sony PlayStation 3 to a wireless network
Description: This guide will walk through how to connect a Sony PlayStation 3 to a wireless network.
- Turn on the PlayStation 3.
- Go to Settings in the Main Menu.
- Select Network Settings.
- Select Internet Connection Settings.
- Select Easy.
- Select Wireless Connection.
- To view the wireless networks in your area, select Scan.
- Choose your wireless network name (SSID).
- Select the security used by your router or access point.
- Enter the password to connect to the router or access point.
- Save the settings.
- Test the connection.