How to connect a Nintendo Wii to a wireless network
Description: This guide will walk through how to connect a Nintendo Wii to a wireless network.
- Turn on the Nintendo Wii
- Point to the Wii button using the Wii Remote in the lower left corner of the main menu and press the
- Point to Wii Settings using the Wii Remote and press the
- Go to page two of the Wii Settings and select Internet
- Select Connection 1
- Select Wireless Connection
- Select Search for an Access Point and select
- Select your wireless network and enter the security key to connect (if applicable)
- Select OK
- Select Save Settings
- Select Yes to test connection
For more assistance contact Technical Support here.