How to delete Norton Registry Keys
Description: This is a technical document that shows how to delete Norton Registry Keys to install another antivirus.
- Click the Start button, where it says Search Programs and Files type regedit and click where it says regedit under Programs (1).
- Click Yes for the User Agreement Control box.
- Hold the Ctrl button and press the F key and type in norton i in the Find what: box.
- After the search produces a result, press the Delete key and then Enter or Return when the Confirm Key Delete box appears.
- Repeat step 4 until the Registry Editor box comes up and click OK.